Arab Swiss Health Care offers more than twenty years Swiss and multinational experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry in areas including regulatory affairs, project leadership, business development, sales and marketing.
We look forward to becoming your partner for accessing the Arab world. Our offering includes a full range of services, from registration through commercialization and sales, allowing you to enter this region in the most efficient way while maximizing your product potential.
Our individualized and Swiss quality services are especially suited for small to medium size companies, who are looking for a one-stop shop solution to penetrate this region of the Middle East and can benefit from our extensive contacts and experience in these countries. We target ethical and over the-counter pharmaceuticals, biotechnological products, dietary supplements, medical technologies (medical devices and medical engineering), veterinary and cosmetic products.
We combine internationally experienced resources with local know-how. Regulatory affairs Arab Swiss offers a complete pharmaceutical regulatory affairs support service to assist you in the successful registration of your dossier in the Arab World. The role of Arab Swiss is to guide you in the preparation of your regulatory dossier to meet the local requirements and to accompany you until registration and pricing negotiations and approval with the local Ministries of Health in this region.
Arab Swiss will help you in:
• Developing your regulatory and pricing strategy
• Preparing your customized regulatory dossier to meet local country requirements
• Monitoring your regulatory submissions and responses to questions raised during registrations
• Representing your company in regulatory meetings with local MOHs and/or in local trade associations and regulatory networks (ex. RAWG and MERN)
• Conducting local pricing negotiations
• File maintenance and renewals
• Identifying needs and opportunities for cooperation or licensing
• Identifying and recruiting the appropriate local distributor/agent
• Negotiating with local manufacturers and agents/distributors at all levels
• Advising on negotiation strategies up to conclusion of final agreements
• Driving alliance management with local distributor/agent
• Building partnership by in-licensing your products for marketing, sales and distribution in the region